Glyphicons for Bootstrap
The official Bootstrap icon font, featuring 160 glyphs from Glyphicons, ready for use in any Bootstrap project. Includes support for IE8+.
To get started, check out http://glyphicons.getbootstrap.com!
Bugs and feature requests
Please read through our guidelines for contributing to Bootstrap. Included are directions for opening issues, coding standards, and notes on development. All HTML and CSS should conform to the Code Guide, maintained by Mark Otto.
Keep track of development and community news.
- Follow @twbootstrap on Twitter.
- Read and subscribe to the The Official Twitter Bootstrap Blog.
- Have a question that’s not a feature request or bug report? Ask on the mailing list.
- Chat with fellow Bootstrappers in IRC. On the
irc.freenode.netserver, in the
For transparency and insight into our release cycle, and for striving to maintain backward compatibility, bootstrap-glyphicons will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible.
Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
Copyright and license
Copyright 2013 Mark Otto, Inc under the MIT license.