Free never tasted so good.
MyBB is a free and open source, community-based, forum software project.
Stable and Feature branches may contain partially-commited features which are broken, incomplete or may never make it to public release. For these reasons, it is not recommended that you use either of these branches as a live forum. They should be used for development purposes or previews only. MyBB does not support unreleased versions.
Contributing to MyBB is easy:
- Fork the project
- If you want to fix a bug, switch to the stable branch
- If you want to work on MyBB 1.8, switch to the feature branch
- Make your changes (ensuring you follow the MyBB Development Standards) and push them to your forked repository
- Send us a pull request with your changes and make sure you reference the issue ticket number your changes relate to (update the ticket too to tell us you’ve fixed it)
- SQA will provide feedback and, if it passes verification, your pull request will be merged into MyBB
Visit our community at MyBB.com for support.
MyBB is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License v3.